INTERN IN BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & ONLINE MARKETING
INWARIA is an online retailer in the field of DIY jewelry, accessories and gift ideas. It has been founded 5 years ago as an dedicated loving family business and has grown ever since to an established ecommerce company that is currently expanding its activities.
We are looking for a paid entrepreneurial intern to take on- and participate in projects in business development and online marketing. In your role you will become part of an international team based in Trier, Berlin and Yerevan. You will gain deep executional knowledge in structuring business processes for scaling up an online startup from scratch. Together, we will be launching an entirely new online store, fuel online marketing channels and setup new business functions.
Being based in Trier, you will be supporting marketing in daily business, communicating with partners and learning to negotiate new marketing partnerships. You will be optimizing our store together with IT companies and improving our online catalogue. You will be tackling current and new strategic marketing problems independently in order to develop and execute monetizable solutions. You will contribute to setting up reporting and other supportive functions.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- You speak German and English. If you speak Russian as well, this is an advantage to you.
- You are enthusiastic and highly motivated to learn and take on responsibility
- You are entrepreneurial and not hesitant to take on field work
- You are attentive to details
- You are studying in your 4th or higher Bachelor semester in Business, Economics, Marketing, Engineering or related business field with above average grades
- It is an advantage to you if you gained practical experience in previous internships
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Paid internship with the potential for a student job after the internship
- Exciting, very diverse and challenging tasks
- Lots of freedom to execute and take on responsibility in a non-hierarchical team
- Opportunity to work with former Rocket Internet and Nova Founders employees with international startup experience on almost all continents
- Access to an international network of entrepreneurs
Interested? Send us your CV and grades to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application Marketing & Business Development Intern”. Feel free to use German or English.